Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey All!!

Before I get started,I have a very serious prayer request. One of the families in our church lost their 11 month old son Monday morning. It was a tragic accident.He sufficated in his sleep.The viewing and service was on Thursday.Please pray for the family.The mom is having a very hard time.Also pray for our church family.This tragidy has shaken alot of lives.

Onto other happier things....Our lives have actally been quiet the past week or so.The kids started school on Wednesday.They attend a public school right in town.It`s a very small school,and they really are enjoying it.I ould rather them go to a private Christian school tha our Pastor and his wife own.My husband is not a believer and doesn`t really want them in a school that doesn`t have sports,so public school it is.For now anyway:) I really wish I could home school them,but circumstances in my life won`t allow that,so they are where God wants them to be at this time:)
Well,I wish I could post some more,but it`s getting close to 9 and we have to be up early for church!Good night and I love you all!!! Thank you so much for reading my blog!! Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by!!!

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

How very tragic and I feel so for the family, I'll keep them in my prayers.
Rondell

Unknown said...

Just wanted to stop and say hello!