Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daily Ramblings

Good morning everyone!!I hope you all are having a fantastic Thursday!!Yesterday was a very nice day.I went to our local farmers market yesterday with a friend.We got to walk around a bit and we also went on a nice drive through the countryside!We browsed alot.I now know exactly where I will be shopping when we have extra cash!!I found 2 cute little places that have adorable prim country decor!!I have a mantel in the dining room with a faux fire place underneath.It is going to look so nice when I can put pip berries up,and little signs,candles...ect.There is a big place on the wall above it where a friend volunteered to paint a family tree for us!I have so many ideas to make our home feel warm and inviting!!I know I will be able to do it one day...in His timing not ours!!
So anyway,I just wanted to share some of my ideas with you:)
I need to get started on my very busy day now.Tonight's supper will be a homemade turkey dinner!I know you all are probably thinking that I`ve lost my mind!Lol!I have been craving turkey for months though!Plus we will have lunches for a few days too:)Wish i could take pics to show you all:( Well,gotta run!!Have a blessed day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home made turkey dinner sounds yummy. We're having vegetable curry (made in crockpot) with cous cous tonight followed by cooked apple with homemade yoghurt.

Toni said...

Your dinner sounds good too!Have a blessed day!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I just love the idea of a family tree painted on the wall! Marvelous!

Blessings,
Lea

Toni said...

Thanks Lea!!Hope your enjoying all the warm weather!!