Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got an award!!


Thank you so much Katy!!You are so sweet and thoughtful!!I love the way you are always so concerned for others!!Okay,so now here are the rules for accepting this award.You have to pass it on to at least 10 people!Gosh that is so hard because I too do not like to leave anyone out.I am going to award everyone who`s blog I visit.
If you see your blog name under blogs I visit then you deserve this award!!I love all of you.You all have blessed me in so many different ways!! I need to run now!!Mount Laundress is calling my name!!Lol! I hope you all have a blessed day!!!

11 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

thank you, Toni, for including me.
xoxo
steph

Debbie J said...

Thanks Toni, I never got a blog award before! I appreciate it! I'm also honored to be listed as a faborite blog on your side bar. Thanks, Debbie J.

Tracy said...

Thank you, Toni!

6intow said...

Thank you, Toni, how thoughtful!
~Erin

Stacy said...

Thats for the sweet award =) Its also super fun to see my name on your favorites list =D Im not sure i have been on one before =D

*hugs*

Unknown said...

Thank you and so nice to hear from you! I'm gonna add you to my list of favorites, love your blog! Good luck with move, I know just what your going through, our house closes on May 19th and the packing begins, we too are moving to our "perfect" house! Life is good!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

THANK YOU so much Toni!!! It is I who feels so Blessed to have met all of you and I too hope our friendship continues to grow!!! Have an awesome Blessed night!!~Wendy

Unknown said...

Oh thanks so much Toni!
I will display it proudly on my little blog!
I'm so happy for you about your new home! God is good. You sounded so excited and pleased in your post about it.

Jubilee on Earth said...

Thanks so much for the awesome award! I'll be posting that tomorrow. I need to catch up on my reading -- I see some great posts in your blog recently!

God bless...

~Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Toni - I've never had a blog award before.

Susan. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Toni! :)

Bev