Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to school!!

The kids started school on Monday!!I wish I had some pictures to share with all of you. We are still having issues with our camera. We did get a disposable one, but will have to wait `till they get developed to post them:) Anyway, my daughter started K garden:) I can hardly believe it! She was so cute and not scared at all which was a relief. During the orientation she cried when she went on the bus, so I thought for sure she was going to be scared.I also forgot to mention that on the 19th was my son`s 8th birthday! We just had a homemade cake here for him. No big party or anything.
I`ve been trying to limit my time on the computer these days. Now with the kids in school,I get all my housework done during the day so that I can spend time with them when they get home.
I also started going on Meez at night. Just for bible study and praise worship. Candy, over at
keeping the Home has wonderful bible studies and stuff going on. It`s a great time to have some fellowship with other believers and witness to people. It is really amazing how God has even used something as wicked as a chat room can be to bring the Gospel to people.
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!! Check my blog from time to time,I`ll be posting updates when there is a bible study if you'd like to join in the fun!

2 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

So glad are having a great start to the new school year!! I am so glad you have found a place online to worship!! Have a great day!!~Wendy

KKJD1 said...

I've been really busy here. Glad to see Im not the only one. Hope you have a great weekend. We start school Tuesday. Hope your school year goes well. Blessings, karen