Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Won!!!

Hey,I hope you all are having a wonderful day!! Remember that cute picture I posted about? Well,Slugger is comming to live with us!! I`m going to put it in the boys new room. I`m just so excited!! She actually has a video on her blog showing one of her daughters selecting my name out of a bowl,then reading it out loud. It was really cute. I am so glad I found this blog though! She is a very talented lady. Her artwork is just amazing. She does custome paintings as well. We may be ordering something for our daughter`s room. Click here to go to her blog. The blog name is Artfulife.
Other than that, nothing new going on. We went to the mall yesterday to get sneakers for the kids for school. We got some really cute things on sale. We will meet the kids after school at the bus stop after the first day and go shopping for the rest of the stuff they need. They`re grandparents took all the kids shopping last week-end as well so that was a huge blessing. Tomorrow my daughter is going out for dinner with her grandpoarents and then they`re going to take her to the toy store to pick out a b`day present.Isn`t that so nice of them? They started this last year where they take the kids overnight by them selves for they`re birthday. It`s so special for them to spend time with them like that!!
No news yet about the house. I guess no news is good news though right? Well,I`m off to read more blogs now. Hope you all have a blessed night!!!

4 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Congratulations on your win!! WooHoo!!! And how awesome the grandparents do that for their birthdays!! It seems like school is starting earlier this year. I hope you have a Blessed night!!~Wendy

Jubilee on Earth said...

Awesome! Congrats!! That is too neat.

Thanks (as always) for stopping by to read and comment -- I appreciate it!

Hugs and blessings,
~Maria

Katy said...

YAY!!!! Congrats Toni!!!! That is fantastic! :)

KKJD1 said...

You lucky girl you!! When is your DD's b-day. Hope her and the grandparents have a grand b-day dinner. Have a great day, Blessings, Karen