Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Abundant Blessings

Are you all ready for some fabulas news?I was on the phone with my sister today talking about the house.I had asked her if she heard anything from the realator.Meanwhile,I got a call on the other line,but I didn`t answer it.Guess who it was?The realator.Looks like we have a contract on the house!!!!!!Not only that,but he thinks he has a buyer for this house!!He`s coming over tomorrow to see this house.This is so amazing!!I can`t even begin to describe how blessed I feel right now!!If this house sells too,that would be soo awesome!!!There`s more.We will also be getting all brand new furnature!!There`s more.We saw a commercial the other day on telivision advertising a pool installed with a ladder,fiter,vaccumes,everything for around $350.We figured something was up.either a scam or some kind of catch.Hubby called and everything is totally legit!So looks like we`ll be getting a pool as well!If it is true (which I won`t believe until it`s in our backyard)I will post info about how some of you might be able to take advantage of the offer as well!
For those of you that do not know what we`ve been going through check out all my posts labled "health issues".We serve an amazing God!!He has promised to take care of His people.Have a blessed day!!!!!

7 comments:

Katy said...

That is FANTASTIC Toni!!! I am sooo thrilled for you! i hope it all works out!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news. Hope your medical appointmeent went well, it was sometime at the end of April I think?

Unknown said...

How wonderful for you and your family! God is truly good! :)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! So glad for you! ;)

Bev

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

This is awesome!! Congratulations Toni!!!! God is so good and it is wonderful to see you and your family being so Blessed!!!

Unknown said...

How great!! I know just how you feel, the same thing happened for us, after a year waiting for the house I feel in love with, we got it and will move in a few weeks, talk about a blessing! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you and your family, Toni!