Monday, March 31, 2008

Daily Ramblings

Hey guys!I hope everyone`s having a great Monday!!I see the doctor tomorrow,not today!I guess I thought March only had 30 days!Lol!!Anyway,the weekend was very buisy,so I didn`t get a chance to post.
Yesterday,I was so nervous,because I had the interview with the elders for church membership.Everything went really well though!
Friday night, the kids and I had a very good supper.I`d like to share the recipe with all of you!Here it is:
1 pound of pasta
a jar of pasta sauce
extra virgin olive oil
a can of chick peas(garbanzo beans)
garlic powder,Italian seasoning,basil,salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic,minced

All you do is cook the pasta.Then while the pasta is cooking drain the can of beans and add them to a preheated pan with some oil.Saute for a few minutes,add your garlic,and a sprinkle or so of spices.Let garlic cook for about a minute,then add sauce.When the pasta is done save a ladle or two of the water to add to the sauce.Mix everything together and serve!The kiddos really loved it.I usually make this with cannilini beans but my daughter loves chick peas so I thought I`d try it that way and everyone really enjoyed it.Hubby ventured out,so it was just the kids and I.I don`t measure things,so just add the spices in the quantities to suit your taste!Also,If you crush the spices in your hand before adding them it releases the oils and makes them more flavorful.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers for my family and I!I am sending huge hugs to all of you:)Have a Blessed Monday everyone!!

No comments: